Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tits O'Clock


Well Its TITS O Clock!!! Im Over Tired, Over Thinking, Over FED The FUCK UP!! Ever Been On A Merry Go Round About You Think Is About To Stop But Then Suddenly Goes Round AGAIN!! Well Thats My Head...*sorry dancing in chair..random good tune on haha*...U Know My Attention Span lol!!
Soooooo Im Supposed To Dish All The Dirt On Me Day *watches peeps go running for the Hills lol* TRUTH.. Some Peoples Have Pissed Me RIGHT Off, Some Have Made Me Look, Laugh,Perplexed,Question Life,Wanna Kick Them LOL *we dunt discuss the peeps i have and wanna hit with me bat ;) *

I Woke Up This Morning With Same Feeling As Any Other Day *SHIT* haha..I Gotta Get Up And No Johnny Depp/Danny Dyer Beside Me!!!!!(surely a criminal offence lol)
I Stumbled Thru The MORNING Although .. I Do Have To Add Was Full Of Me Being And Playin The Party Well TOO Well Some Might Say LOL.. As A ARROGANT C*NT!!!!!! *he deserved it lol*
Im Off to See FRED DURST..Now If U Know Me Im Like A Kid On Blue Smarties When It Comes To Seeing Live Bands.. Ive Jus Come Back From DOWNLOAD *look it up fools lol* OMG Two Times In One Year!!! What Luck... Better Than The Luck Im Having Dating PMSL.. Right Well Its 3ish FFS I Gotta Be Up At 5am Lol.........Love To Those WHO Deserve It .. Rest Of Ya's FUCK OFF!! Im Done With LOSERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hunni, I loves ya and I am glad you've gotten it all out. Men are mostly stupid and you know it. That guy was a complete F*cktard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we were talking about a GUY that pissed u off? :)- lol

    ReplyDelete